Παρασκευή 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2010

The things I dream

(Blame H.P.Lovecraft for this one...)

I stood on a part of ground floating above the endless void and took a look below.
My legs started shaking and a taste of gastric acid climbed in my throat.
I had to keep reminding myself that i am awake and though i could see clearly,
I blinked many times praying this vision would dissapear.
I noticed a roar that i couldnt define and dropped on my knees to listen.
It was so clear what was happening though accepting it was like accepting i was mad.
I must have been because when i saw the center of the abbyss,the endless nothing
i thought it was moving.And it was moving so fast.The roar i heard was the endless void moving in circles,more powerfull than the universe itself,powerfull enough that in the absence of sound,
it could be heard

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια: